Insomnia is the sleeplessness or lack of proper sleep.It causes troubles in sleeping and engage brain in anonymous thoughts.It results due to chemical imbalance in the mind.As human body needs proper rest and balance in daily routine there is a need to have proper time for everything.
There are many causes of insomnia and other disorders associated with it.Depression and stress are the main causes of sleepless nights.The vivid dreams and dwindling ideas float in the mind. Insomnia results due to huge burden and pressure on mind.Insomnia may be acute or chronic.
Insomnia can be treated with taking care of few things.
- Do exercise regularly.
- Engage yourself in some useful activity.
- Meet with optimist people.Keep yourself away from such persons who demotivate you.
- Stay focused.
- Whatever your goal may be strive hard to achieve it but always think that it is not the only option.Believe in yourself.If you fail to get what is your goal then keep in mind that there are many other things and options available for you.It often happens that a person striving hard for somethings when fails to get that then it causes huge stress and demotivates him.Always have a plan B.
- Energize yourself with spending some time on your hobbies.
- Do not compare what you have with the people who are at higher positions than you(It doesn’t mean that you can not compete them.You can compete them if you work hard.It is in a sense of feelings of what they have and you do not.This may cause you inferiority complex).Compare yourself with the people who are lower then you.It will keep you motivated.
- Don’t think that life is trouble or burden.Our life will be as per what we think about it.This world is nothing more then what we think about it.Positive thinking is key to success.